Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Martial Arts and Wheat Grass

http://www.health-search.com/images/naturesgreenzbook.jpg
Well, it's official, our new living arrangement rocks compared to our old one. I received an email from our landlord today describing her new tenants, embedded within were some big laughs. A stellar, verbatim excerpt is as follows:

"I realize you are probably not lying awake at night wondering if I rented the condo, but, yes, I found 3 really nice people, about your age, into martial arts and growing wheat grass, to rent it as of April 20. Just thought I'd let you know...so far, I seem to be pretty lucky in finding good tenants!"

Here is my bullet pointed debrief:
  • No, I am not lying awake at night...
  • Martial arts are for elementary age kids and adults seeking to find themselves...not my age.
  • Wheat grass? Seriously? Has a healthy smoothie craze engulfed 25 year old males?
  • Wheat grass...you mean...grass?
  • There is a 100% statistical and direct correlation between martial arts and weed.
  • Lastly, no one has an interest in growing wheat grass. No one. People that garden indoors grow one of two things...weed.

2 comments:

  1. I must point out that by your own assessment, you yourself grow nothing but... weed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I loved this when you emailed it to us. So funny! Clearly your old landlord lies awake thinking of whether or not you are lying awake thinking of her. And agreed... it's not wheat grass, lady. It's weed!

    ReplyDelete