Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sometime I listen to Slow Jams on Pandora Radio...


Alright, I am just going to set the record straight. I like to listen to Slow Jams radio on Pandora, while drinking wine, and watching intense helmet cam footage of mountain bike descents of Whistlers A-Line. Didn't see it coming did ya? Can't see the lines, can you Russ?

As for the past couple days, a few updates in the amazingly awesome swirling life!
  • Finally got Tada's recently uncontrollable poos figured out. Poor girl, just a bacteria of some sort...
  • Katie's car decided it would be cool to not start on a regular basis. Awesome!
  • My buddy Jonathan and his wife hooked Katie and I up with an awesome cork board picture frame to add to our kitchen! They rock, and make cute bab(y)(ies)
  • After my boss showed me footage of Whistler downhil, I am going to promptly provide him with a time off request...to...cough...go to Whistler...cough

No comments:

Post a Comment