Saturday, April 10, 2010

This Bald Guy Caught A Huge Freakin Lobster!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/outposts/images/2009/03/19/lobster.jpg
(This picture has absolutely nothing to do with this post)

Holy macaroni, it has been forever since I updated the blog! Life has been crazy the past 2 weeks. Katie and I are officially moved into our new place, which so far has been wonderful. A 4.5 mile bike to work for me and 3 for Katie, life is grand! I will post some pictures once we unpack everything...we are moving at a slow and steady pace...

In lieu of writing paragraph after paragraph about my last two weeks, enjoy this bullet pointed list of the top ten happenings instead! They are in no particular order...
  1. I saw a bag fall out of a family's grocery cart today and their applesauce exploded!
  2. Katie and I sewed the half eaten cushion off our landlords couch and managed to get our full security deposit back.
  3. I have made a smoothie every day since I got my new blender.
  4. I am heading to Bozeman, MT to "work" for a few days in May. Conveniently enough "work" will pass through Yellowstone, the Tetons, and involve multiple mountain bike adventures.
  5. Apex Trail in Golden is now one way on odd days...LAME. Check http://www.co.jefferson.co.us/openspace/openspace_T56_R4.htm for details.
  6. I have commuted 4 out of the 5 days I have worked on my bike :)
  7. Our oven in our new house fills our apartment with billowing smoke when it hits 400...maintenance!
  8. My neighbor told me her dog would "tear me and my f*ing dog to pieces if I did not watch my back..." A blog post in itself...
  9. I am on a first name basis with Doyle the cashier at our new Kings Soopers!
  10. My Ellsworth might give birth to a younger but bigger Ellsworth. I am going to name her baby Dare :)
  11. I now wear a night guard to sleep. "Night guard" is fancy dentist talk for $360 plastic mouth guard that keeps me from mashing my teeth at night. Katie has dubbed it my dork guard, but has agreed to still sleep in the same bed as me despite me not being able to pronounce a single vowel...love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment