Monday, May 3, 2010

Yeah...It's a Dog Trailer...

Yeah...it's a dog trailer.

A couple of months ago as Katie and I planned our 2+ week road trip to the northeast, we decided it would be cool to do some mini touring on the bikes while in Vermont. The dilemma, what to do with the four legged friend? I was able to get a sweet deal on a Chariot Cougar 1, but when Tada climbed in it was reminiscent of cramming 50 pounds of potatoes in a 20 pound sack. Bursting at the seams, we knew it was not the solution.

The solution? A Croozer dog trailer! I know, I know, it is pretty freakin' ridiculous, but what do I do that is not pretty freakin' ridiculous? So far, we have made it as far as filling the inside with corn chips and coercing her to climb in (pictured above) for the delicious treats, not quite at the hooking it to the bike and taking her on a trip stage quite yet...more to come!

3 comments:

  1. This is ridiculous. Can't she just run beside the bikes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Winston likes it.

    My next scheme involves a 1970s era Indian motorcycle with a sidecar for the 4-legged companion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah! This is hilarious! And, on a side note, she would probably be pissed that you posted this picture of her. It's sad to say, but she looks fat and miserable. Poor dog!

    ReplyDelete