Saturday, December 12, 2009

Another Go At Blogging

Alright, here's the deal. I know I have tried this whole blogging thing in the past and neglected it after a few weeks...or posts... but I am in it for real this time. I went to the locally-owned pet store today to grab a bag of dog food and cash in on a 20% off coupon I had before it expired, and was greeted by about 30 people and their K9's waiting in line for dog massages. Only in Boulder I thought to myself. Whether it be the person roller skating with streamers down the bike path or the person wearing knee high mountaineering boots to the all organic grocery store...someone needs to blog about it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your giving blogging another go. And, I love the name of this blog much better than the other! So funny and so true-- you're life is much better than most peoples vacas. Hopefully this time around you won't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloggggtastic. Does the name stem from Warren Miller? Also...Boulder chips- classic. I actually just bought a plane ticket to Denver with a 3 hour layover just so I can come up to NoBO and purchase a bag.

    ReplyDelete