Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Tada Stuffed Animal Challenge: Day 1


Yesterday, Katie's school had a staff Christmas party at Dave and Buster, and after about 86 rounds of basketball and skee-ball, mixed with a few tries at that game where you drop the quarters in and see if you can knock some of the other quarters over the ledge with that little sliding-thing-a-ma-bob, we won enough tickets to get Tada some new stuffed animals. Rather than give them to her one by one, or as they wear out, I went with my fatherly instinct and gave them all to her at once. Which one will last the longest? I have dubbed this the Tada Challenge.

Ned from Washington writes "I am going to put my money on the dragon." (Ned, I know you don't have any money)

Becky from NYC says "My money is on the cow...that thing looks pretty meaty" (Meaty? It's a cow not a puma)

Katie from the chair next to me states "The bunny, that is a well made bunny" (I don't think there is such a thing as a well made stuffed animal)

As for my own opinion, I am going to go with the dragon, and if for some reason the dragon is about to loose, I will take it from her until she rips the other ones apart just so I can win the Tada challenge.

2 comments:

  1. And therefor also allowing me to win. perfect idea sir francis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also put my money on the dragon, but for some reason sister-in-laws must not count in your little "taking bets" world. It looks like Tada's bonded with the dragon and doesn't want to lose it so early on. I think the cow's the first to go... she's gonna have a field-day with it's plump little body.

    ReplyDelete