Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What can Brown do for you? For me they can take 3 weeks to get my package to my door...

Ok, so call me crazy, but this ghetto-duck-taped note has been on my door for 4 days now, are UPS and FedEx moving at a slower pace these days? I think back to the good old days of 2008 when packages arrived the second you clicked the "Submit My Order Button" button. Now it seems like Christmas has to sit on a brown truck or white boxcar with a hidden arrow embedded in the name for weeks before it arrives. What's the deal?

Who can move packages quickly these days? Obviously the Postal Service is a bust, it is somewhere in the neighborhood of $46.95 to send a letter these days, UPS and FedEx might as well move their packages by foot, is DHL the answer? Surely these parcel services have seen an increase in sales over the past few years with the dawning of Al Gores internet, but can't they compensate for this with more employees and resources? I just don't get it.

All in all I believe there is only one solution; Google. Not to toot the Google horn, but they do everything right. Gmail, Google, Picasa, Firefox, Blogger, YouTube...the list goes on! If Google starts a company, their slogan could be "Go-ogle" and their trucks could have new graphics painted on them each morning. Lastly, they could probably find a way to move packages for free and pay for the services with advertising...go ogle.

No comments:

Post a Comment