Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's Hard To Count Sheep On A Crappy Mattress

http://www.productsnpith.com/store/media/overstock/serta.jpg
When Katie and I moved here 2 years or so ago we were not exactly swimming in money, so we decided to save some pennies anywhere we could. One area that we saved some Benji's on was a mattress. Rather than investing in a cheap mattress, we searched the land of Craigslist and uncovered a weed-smoke ridden beat-to-poo-mattress-like-object to rest on at night from the wonderful Nederland. What a great idea...

Fast forwarding to present day, we are still not swimming in money, not even wading, and still sleeping on the beat-to-poo-mattress-like-object. I have been wearing the pants when it comes to the mattress relationship decisions, and I have not wanted to invest in a mattress simply because of the cost of moving it when we leave the great republic of Boulder...until now.

Call me old, I would call you older, but my back is craving a better nights sleep. It has not gotten to the point of the infomercial where people toss and turn and knock over lamps and such, I can always sleep if I am tired, it's just not comfortable. Our limp-depressed-Nederland born-rag disguised as a mattress has got to go. Out with the old in with the new. As for how I am going to pay for it...noooooooo idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment