Thursday, January 7, 2010

Simple and Sweet New Year's Resolution

http://www.marghanita.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/NO-to-Plastic-Bags.jpg
I have a couple of New Year's resolutions this year, one of which is supported by Dragonfly Boy (pictured above.) I challenge you to take on number 1 and 2 as well.
  1. Not to use a single plastic non-reusable bag.
  2. Not to get a coffee unless I have a reusable mug along. No mug=no coffee. No throw away cups in 2010.
  3. Set up a direct deposit into my house fund and truly direct money to a savings account...which I will proceed to blow on a down payment for a house :)
  4. Take some type of bicycle adventure that is several days long. Big Dummy please!
  5. Remember to date things 2010 by mid June...always tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment