Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Like Headbands

Alright, hear me out. Ventilation on the top, warmth on the sides, sweatband in the front, yeah that's right I said sweatband...headbands rock.

I took some serious flack from multiple individuals the other day for the above attire. I was heading out for a night run, about 7:15 PM, and threw on my usual attire of bright colors and a proper head ventilation piece. I did not realize that the night-run-fashion-police were sitting on the couch. After a short debate, I proclaimed myself victorious in the argument, and preceded to go for my run.

My run was enjoyable; if there would have been people on the trail they would have seen me, my head was not cold...but not hot, and the sweat was absorbed into my Hind headband without complaint. I like headbands.

2 comments:

  1. Haha!! I'm going to have to agree with the night-run-fashion-police and say they were right and you were wrong! While your head may have been at a comfortable temperature, whether you realize it or not, your "cool factor" just went WAY down in that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andy, I say ...what the heck does fashion have to do with night running? comfort rules and you bring the attitude from within to get the performance you need without... and the fashion police remain on the couch.

    ReplyDelete