Friday, January 22, 2010

Move Over Matha Stewart...

All 4 people that read my blog know I like to cook. Sometimes my creations are good, sometime my creations are bad, and sometimes I just make a cheesecake and draw a bike on it with pureed strawberry's...it's just what I do.

The creation above was the outcome of a feud between wanting to go for a bike ride and wanting to bake a cheesecake. "You ever get the urge to make a cheesecake?" I asked my roommate. "Ummm, no...no I don't...but it doesn't surprise me that you do." After surveying a few others, it seems that indeed most people don't get the sudden urge to make a cheesecake...weird.

Nevertheless, armed with 24oz of cream cheese, organic cinnamon sugar cookie sticks, eggs, sugar, strawberry's, and a dump truck load of butter...it happened! If anyone is interested in the recipe you can link to it off of the following:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Strawberry-Cheesecake/Detail.aspx

1 comment:

  1. At first I thought, "are you serious?!?", but think I thought again and that time I was like, "of course he's serious!". The cheesecake looks great. If it tastes anything like it looks, maybe you can bake another in about 23(ish) days! :)

    ReplyDelete