Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Blender Has Arrived!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41LeWawNGhL.jpg
As many of you know, I ordered a new blender several days ago and have been eagerly awaiting its arrival; after all, it is prime smoothie season. My weapon of choice, the Kitchen Aid Poly Carb 56oz, five speed blender. Primo. Upon plugging this baby in and giving her a test run on "liquefy", which is commonly known as a powerful setting among blender enthusiast, I quickly realized my $115 was well spent. For a split second I thought I was at a monster truck rally at the Buck (PA crowd). The horsepower of this blender easily rivals that of my Subaru, and I am convinced with the right juice or milk, it will make smoothies out of rocks...

1 comment:

  1. dude if youre spending 115 bucks on a blender you have some serious intentions. kudos amigo!

    ReplyDelete