Sunday, March 21, 2010

Trips a Plenty

http://www.mychildthemovie.com/html/images/US-Map-with-screenings.gif
Trips a plenty! Katie and I spent some time hashing out the summer vacay tonight, 16 days to head to the northeast! On the hit list for the road trip is Vermont, Maine, and some time in Lake Placid, NY. Should be awesome!

Prior to the real vacation though, I will be heading up to Bozeman, MT at the end of May for some work related items. These said work related items will take me through Yellowstone and the Tetons, and probably include some pretty serious mountain biking and downhill riding :) Oh yes, should be good. Does this mean a downhill bike? I think I have a problem.

Additionally, my cousin is getting married outside of Spokane, WA in August. Canada and BC riding??? Better renew the passport!

No comments:

Post a Comment