Friday, March 19, 2010

Mountian Biking Yesterday...Cross Country Skiing Today

Current Weather
MN (mother nature) put the warm weather on hold for the day, and in lieu of rays of sunshine and spring breeze decided to throw almost a foot of wet and wind blown snow our way. Glorious...awesome.

Say goodnight to the bikes and good morning to the cross country skis. Although the snow was wicked heavy and I had to knock Frosty the snowman off my fish scales every 2 minutes (I love how some people will read that sentence and have no idea what the hell I am talking about...) the kicks and sticky glides were fun. Perhaps XC round #2 tonight with the lady? Other events that consumed my not so eventful snow day:
  • Donating a bunch of stuff to the thrift store and getting a tax receipt
  • Making $76.50 by selling some lacrosse sticks and roller blades to Play It Again
  • Depositing said $76.50 into the bank
  • Meeting with a prospective renter prior to our landlord arriving so I could give her all the true details of life on the Trail
  • Cleaning and preparing for the big move of 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment